Jason wants your event to be the best it can be. If there’s something he can do to help make it extra special, please let him know and he will do his best to make it happen.
Jason’s One Sheet
If you would like to have Jason speak at your next event or have any questions regarding his presentations, please contact him directly through the online form or at (416) Seven 12-9563. A 50% deposit and signed agreement will secure your date. The balance of your investment would be due prior to the presentation.
For events within a reasonable driving distance from Toronto, Jason will drive to the presentation himself. For locations beyond driving range, transportation and lodging arrangements will be made.
- Jason will make travel arrangements himself with airfare being added to the invoice prior to the event.
- Air travel is booked from Pearson International Airport or Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport unless otherwise specified
- Flights over 4 hours will be booked on Business Class Travel
- Hotel accommodation to be booked at the conference location if applicable
- Overnight accommodations may be required based on travel time, presentation schedule or weather and are decided on a per situation basis
- For out of town events, Jason will typically arrive the day before the event to meet with organizers and survey the facility. Depending on the time of the presentation, a second night may also be required.
Room Setup and AV Requirements
In order to put on the very best presentation possible, Jason asks for the following items to be provided:
- A well lit stage area
- A small table on stage with a bottle of room temperature water
AV and computer
Jason’s AV and computer needs depend on the program. They will be sent to you before the event.
Most bios and introductions are meant to be read not spoken so Jason created an easy to read introduction for you. Download it here.
Click on any image to download a larger image suitable for printing or placing into a web site.
High Res Photo #1
High Res Photo #2
High Res Photo #3